Now’s the time to switch to convertible.
- Get the latest anti-malware and anti-virus with built-in Windows Defender, Secure Windows Server environment from malware and tampering using Secure Boot, protect sensitive data and files regardless of location with Shielded Virtual Machines.
- Improve server efficiency and reduce cost using virtual machines and containers, Increase uptime and availability with built-in disaster recovery with enhanced clusters and replication, improve Remote Desktop Services with enhanced performance and graphic support, enhance data resiliency and reduce storage costs with expanded capabilities in Storage Spaces Direct.
- Improve infrastructure agility through workload mobility using virtual machines and containers, build scalable storage capacity with easy to use Azure Storage Services, enhance data resiliency and reduce storage costs with Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery, Reduce user identity & security management complexity using Azure AD and Microsoft Intune, simplify management of on-premises and cloud server infrastructure with Azure Remote Server Management.
- Get improved Storage:
- Storage Spaces Direct – It simplifies the deployment and management of software-defined storage systems and unlocks the use of new classes of disk devices, such as SATA SSD and NVMe disk devices, that were previously not possible with clustered Storage Spaces with shared disks.
- Storage Quality of Service – You can now create storage QoS policies on a CSV cluster and assign them to one or more virtual disks on Hyper-V virtual machines. Storage performance is automatically readjusted to meet policies as the workloads and storage loads fluctuate.
Customers with Standard edition licenses with Software Assurance can “step-up” to the Datacentre edition at a special discount. To use new features only available in Datacentre edition, don`t miss this opportunity!